1. Is SALON SEVEN TRAINING ACADEMY a State Board approved
continuing education provider?
*Yes. Georgia License# CEP-000091
2. Do I have to answer test questions to receive credit hours?
*No, testing or examination is required
3. How long will it take me to complete the course?
*Once you download the course material, read the material at your own pace.
4. Do you automatically send a copy of my Certificate of Completion
to my email?
*Yes, once we receive payment for your course, we will email your Certificate of Completion to the provided email address.
5. What if I misplace my Certificate of Completion, can I order an extra
copy of my Certificate?
*Yes. We can generate another copy of your Certificate of Completion to the provided email address for a fee of $10.
6. Do you report my results to the Georgia Board of Cosmetology?
*No, unless requested by State Board. We do not report continuing education results to the GA Board of Cosmetology. At the time of license renewal, each licensee shall certify to the Georgia State Board of Cosmetology and Barbers that he/she has completed the required continuing education.
7. Why is most continuing education training offered online?
*We find that most students prefer to complete their continuing education online on their computer, smartphone, or tablet.
8. Do I need to provide my certificate to the Georgia Board of Cosmetology to prove that I completed my continuing education when I renew my license?
*The Georgia Board of Cosmetology may ask you to provide them with a copy of your continuing education certificate so be sure to print and keep your Certificate of Completion for up to 5 years?
9. How long will it take me to complete the course?
*Read the course material at your own pace.
10. How do I pay for the course?
*You pay online. We accept bankcard or you can use PayPal to process your payment. PayPal is the highest security processing company known worldwide.
11. Do I have to have a PayPal account to pay for the course?
*No. PayPal accepts any bankcard. We do not accept E-checks.
12. If I do not have access to a computer or printer, can you send me a course booklet/material to my physical mailing address?
*Yes, we can print and mail the course material to you for an additional printing, prepping and mailing fee.
13. When does my license expire?
*All cosmetologist and barber licenses expire every 2 years. Depending on the specialty, they will expire on different dates. Below are the details for when each type of license will expire:
Master Cosmetologists – March 31 of even numbered years
Estheticians – August 31 of odd numbered years
Nail Technicians – August 31 of odd numbered years
Hair Designers – September 30 of even numbered years
Master Barber – December 31 of even numbered year
14. How many hours do I need to renew my professional license?
**5 CE hours are required for license renewal for Master Cosmetologists, Barbers, Estheticians, Hair Designers and Nail Technicians to include:
~3 CE hours of Technical College Systems of Georgia (TCSG)-Health and Safety
~2 CE hours elective related to the beauty or business field
**15 CE hours are required for license renewal for ALL INSTRUCTORS to include:
~7.5 CE hours in teaching methodology
~7.5 CE hours elective related to the beauty or business field
15. My license has lapsed, can I take the same course more than 1 time?
*If your license has lapsed and you need mulitple hours, the Georgia State Board allows you to take the same course as many times as you need to in order to acheive your total CE credit hours with the stipulation that the course is not repeated the same day.
16. What if I still have questions about completing my continuing
*No problem. Just call our continuing education specialists Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm at (770) 853-7024 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salon Seven Training Academy
3622 Houston St. Lithia Springs, GA 30122 us
Copyright © 2020 Salon Seven Training Academy - All Rights Reserved.
OUR SERVICES MAY NOT BE RESOLD WITHOUT WRITTEN LICENSE.
REGISTRATION PROVIDER #CEP-000091